Heart Rate Features in Watch

There are two features for the heart rate monitor I’d like to see. I’d like to be able to see an hourly break down of my heart rate, so I can see throughout the hour where my heart rate is at. I also wish the watch would tell me when my heart rate goes above a certain BPM.

Hi @robinowensmusic and welcome to the community forum, wishlist. :slightly_smiling_face:
I believe there is an hourly min & max for the day, week and month. Will automatically check your HR every 5 minutes but resolution is by the hour.

Don’t forget to vote for your #Wishlist item.

The continuous heart rate monitor is awesome, but it would be nice to be able to adjust the frequency of the checks. I don’t need to know mine every 5 mins but would like to periodic checks every 2-3 hours. And it would be nice to have that without having to manually check it.

2 Likes

It would be nice if Wyze would update the software on the Wyze watch to allow for more options of automatic heartbeat monitoring. Currently, every five minutes and off are the only options. Five minutes consumes a lot of battery, so it would be nice if you had more options like once an hour, every 20 mins, once per day, etc.

It would also be nice if they made the blood oxygen sensor automatic as well with the same type of options.

2 Likes

The automatic setting for heart rate on the Wyze watch to too frequent and consumes too much battery. Please add a feature to make it less often. One hour or 30 minutes would be fine.

Heart Rate Alarm

I think it would be good to have a alarm we can choose to set, so we know if our heart rate gets too high. This could be benificial to people with several disorders and disabilities.