Glitch in Events

When I look at the “events” page, one of my cameras (V-3 cameras) shows a preview of the event, the other doesn’t. I can’t find any difference in settings. It’s not a big deal, I’m just curious why it is like that.

Does it happen on specifically that cam every time?

Yes, it’s always the same camera. That’s why I thought it might be a setting in the individual cameras, but all the settings seem to be identical. They both show a preview on the Home page. It’s only on the Events page.

That is odd. There are no cam settings that would affect that. That is a cloud side server issue communicating with the app.

I see that there is no subscription assigned to the cam so that isn’t affecting it as the others also have no subscription. I will assume that the Garage and Front Door are both V3 Cams. Is the firmware update to date? And, when you click on it the image shows in the Event Viewer?

Some things you might try is to (1) clear the cache in the app, sign out, and then sign back in. (2) Do a new Setup on the cam. Don’t delete it or remove it from the app, just run a new cam setup on the cam. And if that doesn’t work you can get more drastic by (3) uninstalling and reinstalling the app, or (4) deleting and reinstalling the cam.

I updated the firmware and it seems to be working correctly now.

2 Likes

Great to hear you found the solution!