Flight FROM the Bumblebee šŸ

And thank goodness baby brother was there to catch her.

From the corner of my eye outside of my home office window and while in a meeting it looked like my daughter dove off the front porch and to a belly flop in the front yardā€¦ not able to investigate while leading a meeting, I went directly to the video only to see my daughter launching over the shrub to get away from a carpenter bee. We had lots of fun at our dinner conversation.

10 Likes

For some reason I canā€™t watch the video, but that sounds hilarious! Hope sheā€™s OK. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Same here - I click and nothing happensā€¦

Save the video to your local device and play. On a Windows PC, right-click on video > Save video asā€¦

That didnā€™t work either, for me. Downloaded it, but file was not readable.

Funny I canā€™t view it either on my Samsung Note 10+ using the Chrome browser, nor on my PC using Chrome. I can with Firefox though, and this has been a similar issue with previous videos. I can view the library file perfectly. I honestly thought it was an issue with the forum platform somehow. I will see if I can modify the video file and repost. Only 6 seconds. And yes, all were safe she landed on her feet and brother :grin:, but like I said it looked like it was a belly flop dive from the corner of my eye :rofl:

1 Like

You could try uploading to YouTube and post the link.

Okā€¦ Video reformatted with extra Audio :smiley: :honeybee:
@towelkingdom @RLBK

6 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Worked fine for me both before and after the changes. Android Fennec (mobile Firefox variant) here.

Too funny. :sweat_smile: Video worked fine on my iPad.

My 4 year old is petrified of bumblebees lately. I keep telling him they donā€™t sting.
I think thatā€™s a misconception though.
I think Iā€™ve only been stung by honey bees because thereā€™s more of them, especially on the little clovers when I was a barefoot kid.

Bumblebees do sting, but usually not unless theyā€™re stepped on or provoked. Some people pet them (not me, Iā€™m too chicken lol).

Carpenter bees (kinda look like bumblebees but they bore holes in wood) canā€™t sting. Theyā€™re just clumsy and aggressive because theyā€™re basically defenseless.

2 Likes

I think that bee came back looking for my daughterā€¦ "Hey lady where you at!?

2 Likes

Yikes. Also I just realized what was bothering me about your title. ā€œFlight from the Bumblebeeā€ would have been better. :slight_smile:

Too funny for words. Canā€™t say I have not done that before. :rofl:

Howā€™s that :grin:

We like to follow Agile development and make @Customer requests on the FLY

1 Like

Hate to be a pest.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: oh the puns they are a buzzing

2 Likes

This whole thing is so sweet! And I love baby brotherā€™s reaction. :slight_smile:

1 Like