Fledgling robins...ready for launch!

the same day as spaceX launched (may 30, 2020), so did the 3 robins from a nest on the light by our front door. we had SUCH a great view of with my wyze-cam that was stuck to the metal siding just above the nest. my wife suggested the soundtrack, and it lined up almost perfectly! the stunned, motionless response after the first one leaves the nest for the very first time, cracks me up! “what just happened!?? i’m not gonna go next, YOU’RE going next!”

12 Likes

lol … loved that, thanks for sharing!

I particularly loved how you made the audio commentary sync perfectly to what was happening in the video.

1 Like

Very nicely done!

Wow! This video got me to sign in for first time just to say how much I liked that! So creative and engrossing!

Just got a Wyze outdoor cam and haven’t used it yet. I can’t believe the quality of the video yours captured.

3 Likes

thanks! what’s crazy is that i did very little editing. it was a natural fit.

1 Like

truth be-know, i made this with the indoor cam. i don’t have an outdoor one yet. our porch is covered and not exposed to much weather (hence why the robins made their nest there) and so i thought i’d chance it being outdoors in order to get these shots. so far it still works fine.