Events being recorded but no notifications

Yesterday all cameras and doorbells stopped sending notifications. Events are still being recorded sometimes. Sometimes the doorbell notification works. One doorbell is intermittently giving motion notification. My 3 cameras and other doorbell are doing nothing. They’re all online, I can view them, I can see when things are detected, there’s an event log. This is on both apple and android. No settings were changed. I’ve factory reset, uninstalled apps, unplugged everything, cleared cache, tried installing different cameras (I have spares), and nothing. Chat support says they’re working on it but also says they have no way to track anything and no way to contact me to let me know a resolution. This is v2 cameras, and a wired and wireless doorbell.

I am sorry this is happening. Can you tell me the exact version numbers of the apps you are experiencing this on and the exact firmware that is on the cameras. Do you also have a ticket number from when you called support? Lastly, have you submitted any logs? If you have can I have those log numbers and if you have not can you submit them from the affected cameras and let me know the log numbers?

2 Likes

I was not given a ticket number, I was told they had no way to track my issue. Logs:

Firmware version 4.25.1.314 on wired doorbell
1.0.68 on wireless doorbell
4.36.9.139 on one camera
4.36.10.3406 on the other

They all indicate up to date

Get a camera from a different manufacturer. wyze will stab you in the back

I was not given a ticket number, I was told they had no way to track my issue. Logs:

Firmware version 4.25.1.314 on wired doorbell
1.0.68 on wireless doorbell
4.36.9.139 on one camera
4.36.10.3406 on the other

They all indicate up to date

Those are all definitely up to date, let me send the logs up to the team with the info.

Problem has not been resolved, Now I also get no notification when bell is pushed. Wall chime is functional.