Event Recording type can't be changed to Video with Cam Plus Lite subscription camera

its NOT going to work no matter what… when you go to add it, its going to say "no camera available to add…
log into Home Monitoring & Security Services - Wyze Services After loggin in, you may have to click on your icon (top right) then My Account. Check your lite subscription, i bet it A-OKAY.
then in the Wyze app, get into the lite part, click on Add, and i bet it will say that same message.
I think they are forcing us to get a subscription other than the lite version if we want video recordings…
so sick of their penny-pinching BS… they rather release more products then address issues, or customer complaints… so over this company.
had i known id be forced to get a subscription other than lite to get this damn thing to record video, i wouldn’t have bought the damn thing.
anyway, try the above, i think you are going to have the same issue as i am having.

they will get around making lite availabel for the pan-cam v3 , because they have this posted on their Services Lite page:

ELIGIBLE cameras… wanna bet our cam-pan v3 isnt eligible ?
DeVoID