Ear buds shipping date

Hey does anyone know when the new ear buds are going to ship? I have seen two different things. One saying they will ship this month but I also saw on the WYZE site it says August. I prefer mine in May and would like to finally be able to get them. Thanks in advance.
Capture+_2021-07-03-09-46-19

The last email received from Wyze Jimmy indicated the following for the Ear Buds Pro:

5 Likes

When they first advertised it was July. Not August. That was the only reason I ordered them then. And if it has changed to August. I want my money back.

1 Like

Note that I am only a community member who has opted to be an early backer and beta tester for Wyze. I expect the delivery time to be longer than expected as an early backer. I would would reach out to Wyze, to see what they can do for a refund.

Remember, being an Early Backer means that you are on the ground floor of this effort. The estimated time is only that, estimated. With the current issues affecting a lot of IT distributors and the fact that these are a new product, you have to expect the delays. Maybe wait until it is officially released or removal from the Early Backer list before ordering the products then.

Yes I can agree with you. I was a backer to the outdoor camera and it came out during the pandemic in the time frame they said. I do understand delays. But you should have the details tweaked before you offer preorder. They haven’t even given a reason for the delay. I haven’t even got an email saying they have been delayed as the other guy showed. I went back and looked. I guess for me the lack of communication on the subject to a backer gets me. I spent the money thinking a month and a half at most. Not 3 months.

The email would have come from Wyze Jimmy. You may want to check to see if it is in Spam. Additionally there was an issue where the In-App notifications settings kept getting disabled, you may need to check that also. Finally, is it possible you may have unsubscribed?

Same reason I ordered them, July ship date. Dropping the move ship date to August on 6/30 was a disappointment. In the meantime I ordered a different set of earbuds. Seems one can never have enough of them-

I used to get the emails from Jimmy (last one in April), I didn’t unsubscribe. How can I get them again? I, too, want to receive updates on when the buds will ship - and also a little disappointed (at no one in particular) that it may not be this month.

I would go to the Web site, logon, then scroll to the bottom and enter your email i the newsletter

I addition, go to the phone App. Select Account / Notifications / and turn on the follwoing:

1 Like

Thanks! I had all those set except “upcoming product updates”. Not sure if that’s what triggers the emails from “Jimmy from Wyze”, but I guess we’ll see. Appreciate it!

1 Like

Well I turned all that on and made sure I was getting the emails. And still nothing on the ear buds. Any idea when they will ship? Haven’t seen any Jimmy emails either.

They are set to start shipping today. I can’t wait to give them a go!

1 Like

Thanks. Me too. Been looking forward to them since May.

So bummed I missed the presale! Anybody that is willing to I’d be up for a trade earbuds for Wyze car setup… the wife REALLY wants these! :grimacing:

I got my shipping notification yesterday.

I am still waiting to get mine. I pre ordered in May. Not sure how they are going about shopping them. Like first order or order of last name. I am just over here patiently waiting.

I have generally found its by order of order date.

1 Like

When did you place your order?

1 Like

Mine already shipped and out for delivery today!

5/11, It also appears as if they are out for delivery for today.

I will be comparing the Wyze Pro Buds to my Galaxy Buds plus and Echo Buds 2nd Gen