8/25 - Preorder Shipping Updates from your friends at Wyze!

77x18

Preorder Shipping Update #38

Week of 8/25/2021!

Hey there! Jimmy from Wyze, back yet again (for the 38th week in a row) with updates for you! This will be one of the fun weeks for both of us, I’ve got plenty of good news to share. :raised_hands:t4:

Ready for me to catch you up on the status of your preordered product(s)?

First, some weekly reminders.

• Preorders happen a while before shipments start, so don’t forget that you’ve gotta let us know if you’ve moved since you placed your order! If you think we’ve got out-of-date information, please contact our support team ASAP ! I’m sure the person that moved in your old place would appreciate the gift, but that’s not what you’re payin’ for.

• The dates that you see in these emails are estimates for when your devices will ship . After shipping, our partners will work on getting your package to you. Please give about 4-14 business days for your new device(s) to complete their journey.

• Not in the contiguous US? If you’re in Hawaii, Alaska, or Puerto Rico, it could take up to 2-4 weeks to get your package to you.

• Wanna hang out with other Wyze fans? Our communities are a great place to see what’s possible with your Wyze gear (or if you want to stare longingly at photos of products you haven’t received yet). We love new faces, so feel free to join us!

Now to the good stuff! :man_dancing:

Quick summary.

Not interested in the nitty-gritty? Here’s a quick look at what’s new this week.

All Products

Lead times on receiving and processing imports that arrive via the ocean remain significantly higher than normal. Preorder shipping estimates may be volatile as we navigate through congestion at the ports.

Wyze Buds Pro

• Was projected to finish shipping by Friday, 8/20.

:point_right: Finished shipping on time!
:point_right: This will be the last update for Wyze Buds Pro preorderers.

Wyze Night Light

• The next round of inventory was slated to arrive in early-to-mid September.

:point_right: Another small round of inventory has cleared the seaport and will be able to start shipping by the end of next week.
:point_right: We’re still awaiting our larger shipments to clear the seaport, with an unknown ETA. Thank you so much for understanding!

Wyze Cordless Vacuum

• The next round of inventory was slated to arrive in early September.

:point_right: Another small round of inventory has cleared the seaport and will be able to start shipping by the end of next week.

All Preorder Products

130x95

Note: Preorder shipping estimates may fluctuate over the coming weeks.

The US is experiencing historic delays when importing shipments from the ocean.

More Information Regarding Ongoing Delays

The time it takes to receive and process imports that arrive via the ocean has increased dramatically and is now reaching historic highs. This unfortunately leads to instability in tons of US companies’ supply chains, including ours, and will cause our previously-estimated dates for preorder fulfillment to fluctuate.

Since this process is not controlled by Wyze or the partners that we work directly with, it’s super difficult for us to create accurate estimates until the inventory clears through the port. For now, our only option is to push estimates out a ways to hopefully leave enough time for the employees at the port to process our shipments, and in some cases where we really aren’t sure how long processing will take we may have to abstain from projecting a date for a short period of time. We’ll continue to track this and adjust as needed.

Please keep the hard-working folks at the seaports in your thoughts and bear with us – as always you can expect open and honest communication from me every week along the way. :blue_heart:

Wyze Buds Pro

130x102
Sold Out

100% of preorders have shipped.

We’ve shipped the last of the Wyze Buds Pro preorders!

Hope you folks are enjoying your new earbuds!

Notes for Wyze Buds Pro

All set! The last of our Wyze Buds Pro preorders shipped back on 8/20. This will be the last Preorder Shipping Update that goes to those that have preorders for these products. :wave:

It’s been awesome to catch up on your first impressions in our communities complimenting the sound, noise cancellation, and build quality of these little guys. Thanks for hanging with me and reading these emails every week, I’ll miss ya!

Didn’t get a chance to pick Wyze Buds Pro up at preorder pricing, or want to buy a few more pairs? No worries! Wyze Buds Pro will be back as soon as we build up enough inventory for a full launch at regular price.

Wyze Night Light

130x112
Sold Out

9% of preorders have shipped.

Another small round of Wyze Night Light inventory is projected to start shipping next week .

The following round of Wyze Night Light inventory is projected to clear the port sometime in mid-September if current trends hold true.

With such low quantities and large delays it is quite difficult to draw projections for specific order dates. I hope to do so in the near future. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Notes for Wyze Night Light

Our second smaller round of Wyze Night Lights will ship next week! As with previous weeks, the remaining (and majority of our) inventory is a bit behind and the seaport is heavily congested, so we are still likely to have a few weeks before we’re able to ship more out once we get through this smaller round of inventory. Thanks so much for your patience!

For the lucky couple thousand earliest preorderers that are able to get their shipments in the first and second rounds, congrats! Hope these little guys prove helpful and that you decked them out in all of the stickers they deserve. :heart_eyes:

Wyze Cordless Vacuum

130x93
Sold Out

8% of preorders have shipped.

Our next round of Wyze Cordless Vacuum inventory has cleared the port and will start shipping next week.

Accessories are also expected to start shipping in September and will be sent out in separate packages.

I’ll be able to get more specific dates for your order(s) as soon as inventory gets through the port. Thanks for your understanding and patience!

Notes for Wyze Cordless Vacuum

Another round of Wyze Cordless Vacuums starts shipping next week! We’re still facing large delays and so once we’re through this second round there’s still a possibility that will need to wait for more to clear the seaport in the coming weeks before we can continue shipping. Thanks for your patience, besties!

Wondering about your separate boxes with accessories? We’re still on for starting to ship these in September. Thanks for your patience and we’re super sorry for the continued delays!

Wyze Sense Climate Sensors

130x119
Learn More

These haven’t started shipping yet.

Wyze Sense Climate Sensor preorders are set to start shipping in September. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Sense Climate Sensors

In case you missed it, we launched our latest accessory for Wyze Home Monitoring: Wyze Sense Climate Sensors! With a range of 500 feet, powered by Wyze Sense Hub, these small but mighty sensors track temperature and humidity wherever they’re placed in your home. These are now available to preorder in a 3-pack here!

Shipping is still planned to start in September. Thanks for your patience! If you’ve ordered any other Wyze Home Monitoring equipment in the same order, that will be shipping separately as soon as it’s available.

Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes

130x73
Learn More

Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes of all quantities are set to start shipping in September. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes

Alongside the climate sensors above, we also announced another addition to the Wyze Home Monitoring lineup: Wyze Sense Leak Sensors and Probes! These can be placed in common areas under sinks or water heaters, but the ultra-thin probe is designed to catch leaks virtually anywhere in your home. It works with Wyze Sense Hub and Wyze Home Monitoring to notify you of leaks immediately via the Wyze app! Preorders are available here.

Shipping is still planned to start in September. Thanks for your patience! If you’ve ordered any other Wyze Home Monitoring equipment in the same order, that will be shipping separately as soon as it’s available.

Wyze Light Strip

130x73
Learn More

Wyze Light Strip is set to start shipping in September. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Light Strip

One of the two newest additions! Wyze Light Strip is a super-cool dimmable and trimmable LED light strip that sticks to almost anything and lights up your life with solid-color ambience that can even sync with music! We’ve still got some in stock, too. Click here to check it out!

Shipping is planned to start in September.

Wyze Light Strip Pro

130x73
Learn More

Wyze Light Strip Pro is set to start shipping in October. I’ll have more specific dates for your order(s) once shipping has begun.

Notes for Wyze Light Strip Pro

Wyze Light Strip Pro is the bigger brother to the new Wyze Light Strip! It’s got all of the features of the standard light strip, but each section can light up individually with their own colors. This adds all sorts of cool lighting effects that you can learn more about here.

Shipping is planned to start in October.
Thanks for reading through another weekly update!

… Now if you’ll excuse me, I missed out on Taco Tuesdays and I plan to more than make up for it today. See ya next week! :wave:t4:

– Jimmy from Wyze

2 Likes