Doorbell Video Playback?

Hi. Has anyone been able to get any video playback from the new Doorbell? Mine just spins and spins… no feed back. If you look at another app when you return you have to start over… I haven’t gotten any video playback at all. :frowning:

Yes, same for me.

Likewise. No video playback for recorded events. Neither will it play clips that I manually record. When I attempt to play the files that are created, they are rejected as “unsupported”.

Welcome back @daviegeepers!

Anyone having issues:
Try signing out, then back in to your Wyze app. If this doesn’t work try rebooting your phone. Finally, if all else fails try deleting and reinstalling the Wyze app.
Those are some possible fixes. Let me know how they work.

I tried those steps, but still no access to video playback of events.

Interestingly, on my wife’s phone which is almost identical, she can view them. My Android version is 6.0.1 where hers is 8.0.0. I also have an older tablet that’s running 6.0 which will not playback events. Are those versions too old? (Although the specs say 5.0 and later should be good.)

Same issue. They need better support.

Its 2023 now and the Wyze doorbell issue is still not resolved for me and apparently many of you as well. Good news though, I finally found a fix! BUY NEST INSTEAD! I spent the extra money and bought the Nest doorbell and cameras…they work flawlessly. effortless installation, HD recording and playback, and best of all, unlike my Wyze system, it ALLWAYS WORKS. no more missed videos, no more offline cameras. At the end of the day, you will spend more money for nest, but it will be amazingly reliable and worth the cost. I spent half the cost on Wyze, but at the end of the day the system is useless and a waste of money, There’s more value spending the money at McDonalds instead of on this useless Wyze system. Stay with Wyze and have a bunch of cameras that wont be there when you need them, or save up the extra coin and get reliable and easy to use Nest…you wont be disappointed