Did person detection stop working for anyone else?

Are you using Android or iOS?

I have found that the Selection buttons seem to show one thing but the other is seems to be set. Here is what I had to do in the past, you can start with one Camera as a test.

• Go to the Camera and Live Stream
  • Go to the Settings area and start with Event Detection, go into Cam Plus, turn all off and back out, it is critical to back out as that seems to commit the changes.
  • Go Back into Cam Plus and check what you would like to be notified on again and back out as well.
  • Then I would do the same on Notifications tirn off Wyze AI and back out, then go back and turn it on again.

If you have Android, try this as well, go to Account, App Settings, turn off Run in Background. I have done this and it seems to be notifying better.

I was informed that Wyze is working on the new AI Processing and I have been reporting notification issues to assist. What I found and notified of by Wyze, the process looks for an AI selected option, but if it does not see anything within several seconds (no time provided) it will switch to normal motion then. On Windy Days, this could pose an issue. WIth that said, Wyze asked me to do a test and turn All Motion on and see if you are notified and then look at the tag and see if it says person. Something to try and check on.

Here is a link to what I posted in the past

2 Likes