Decals / Stickers for Wyze Cam?

Just curious, would this be something you’d be keen to have? Makes your Wyze Cam that little bit more fun. :wink:

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Having different colors just to help blend in with the decor would be most welcome.

I like them

Only if they’re marketed as: Cyclopsian Pantaloons.

1 Like

I would be more interested in window stickers. Something like “This Home is under WYZE CAM surveillance”.

3 Likes

+1 for a security type window sticker

1 Like

I’d also like something like a solid black one

1 Like

I would also like to have window stickers! I am not into the different color skins. I want my cameras to blend in, not stick out!

Interesting! We’ll definitely look into that!

Black would be cool, eh? :wink:

Not only cool, but would give far less/nothing to reflect off the glass it is peering through because we need to keep the units inside… :wink:

I agree, a black one would blend in better than the white. Also I think stickers would be cool.

Black camera housing would be popular.

As far as stickers, I would prefer to camouflage rather than stand out. Wood grain, granite, that sort of thing in various shades perhaps.

Made a vinyl wrap with my cricut vinyl cutter. Fits perfectly if anyone wants the file.

Would you be willing to provide a link to the file so we’re not posting email addresses? Thanks.

Cricut Design Space is “project” i made with Cricut vinyl cutter. If you have a Cricut account and vinyl cutter, you can access it. Hope this helps some people. I only did the front, right and left sides. Never bothered with the top.

1 Like

My paint job in black to eliminate reflections @ https://www.wyzecam.com/forums/topic/wyze-cam-autopsy I do like the vinyl cutter @ https://www.amazon.com/Cricut-Explore-Air-2-Machine/dp/B01GSOMVRG/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?ie=UTF8&qid=1523876361&sr=8-1-spons&keywords=vinyl+cutter+cricut&psc=1

Where can we purchase the skins? Please! I want them for my WYZE cameras!

1 Like

I would love one for the pain that makes it look like the Eye of Sauron. That’s what we call ours.

Not everyone has access to a Cricut or a laser cutter. How about can someone make a Word or Avery template to share? This way we can use the template to create custom “skins” for our cams. TIA

1 Like