Countdown Timer Wyze Bulb Color

I really don’t understand why there is no countdown timer on the Bulb Color? The standard Wyze Bulb has a countdown timer and I use it all the time. I would buy and use the color bulbs if they had this OBVIOUS feature. Schedule is way different than setting a light to go off in 60 minutes or whatever you want…#dissappointed in wizen on this one. Furthermore, I am getting the impression that there is no plans to add to one ofd the future updates!!! Urghhhhh!!!

1 Like

I haven’t thought about that… Strange that it’s on the bulb but not the color.

Just thinking of workaround options. Do you have Google or Alexa to set a timer? I just asked Google to turn off my Family Room (color) lights after 3 minutes and it worked well.

That’s a great idea. I’ll try it but I would still like to see an in app countdown. Thanks.

1 Like

Agree! Seems like a no-brainer, as they say. Might want to add this feature as a Wish List forum post to get some votes going. I’d vote for it.

this was brought up during testing and its something I’m quite surprised hasn’t been implemented yet.

1 Like

Hi Bam

Yes it’s so shocking to me that it seems like a total oversight that will be corrected with a future update. I sure hope for that. For know I use a google assistant shortcut that seems to get it done mas o menos

Stay Healthy

Mark H

1 Like