CMC not working

I was using CMC trial and it was working fine. It expired so I went to the website and paid for the service. Now when I go into the Wyze app under services it still says that the trial has ended. It has an assign camera with a plus sign but clicking it nothing happens. Am I supposed to do something else to get it toe work again?
Thanks

Hi, @Beihrle. Please look the support articles to see if the solution to what you’re experiencing is there. If not, please reply in this thread and/or submit a support request.

Complete Motion Capture support pages

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

Thanks

It is working now, it took a few days to kick in. Now I open the app and it says a service has been subscribed and I can choose a camera

Glad to hear it’s working for you now! :slight_smile: