Cloud Slow Down for Status Changes - 1/02/20

1/02/20 6:05 PM PT - This issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing a slow down with your Wyze devices, please contact customer support through this link:

Wyze Customer Support

6:00 PM PT - We have found a cloud issue leading to a slow down in status changes for Wyze devices. Wyze contact and motion sensors are the most affected by this and it could cause a delay of about 30 minutes for notifications and Rules. We are working on this and expect to have this resolved in about an hour. We apologize for the inconvenience.

14 Likes

Way to react to an issue! This is exactly why I buy from Wyze. Thank you @UserCustomerGwen

4 Likes

Now that’s what I call fast service, I only messaged you a short time ago!
You rock WyzeGwendolyn!

4 Likes

1/02/20 6:05 PM PT - This issue should now be resolved. If you are still experiencing a slow down with your Wyze devices, please contact customer support through this link:

Wyze Customer Support

You’re welcome, @paindonthurt and @raym64! Thank you very much for your help in identifying this problem. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Everything is working fine. That is super fast service thank you so much

4 Likes

Things seemed to have cleared up for me as well.

2 Likes

Thank you for the confirmation!

5 Likes

Ohhh so this explains it… I was having a lot of issues with my sensors + bulbs. It seems my issue got fixed a couple of minutes ago,

Thanks for letting us know, I was starting to get worried and not in the mood to delete and reconfigure all my devices

4 Likes

You’re welcome, Trecar! We apologize for that.

3 Likes

Looks like everything is back to normal and I don’t have to learn how to use a light switch again :grinning:

2 Likes

I’m still getting slow or unresponsive bulbs. Multiple toggles turn them on/off. Rules still aren’t firing with the motion sensors too. Perhaps it’ll clear up within the hour.

1 Like

If it doesn’t, please contact the customer support team. Sorry to hear that’s still happening for you!

Wyze Customer Support

1 Like

Yay I don’t have to brush my teeth in the dark! Shiny toofers again!

4 Likes

I don’t know if there was any problem with anything of mine , by the time I checked things out everything was working fine .
Usually it’s best to just be patient when things stop working all of a sudden , check out the forum and see if other people are having problems , instead of doing a bunch of troubleshooting ( deleting and rebooting things ) right off the bat

3 Likes

No problem at all!

BTW, my Wyze Cam V2 wasn’t detecting motion today, not sure if the cloud slow down was causing this issue.

Anyway, a quick reboot fixed my problem (as it always does for me :raised_hands:) but I’ll make sure to submit a ticket if this happens often, thank you so much for your help and letting us know about all this stuff :pray:

1 Like

EVERY Wyze product is down for me - only the Wyze products are down. All other products on my network are working.
I really dislike this cloud stuff

1 Like

Both of Cams are fine but thanks for jumping on this right away.

2 Likes

Sorry to hear this, @The_Tango! This sounds like a different issue and I would recommend contacting our customer support team.

Wyze Customer Support

I agree! At first I thought cloud based is better than a hub, but with all these performance issues, I want a hub.

2 Likes