Can not clear app cache

Why can’t I clear the app cache today? iOS app 2.35. iPhone has iOS 16.0.3 and iPad has iOS 15.7. Every time I tap clear is says success and the number of MB goes up like 12.0 to 12.2 to 13.0 to 14.0 to 15.8 and on and on. I have forced closed the app, signed out of my account, restarted both phone and iPad and it still will not clear, just increased the amount of cache :confused: ?
No the :raccoon: have not been using my devices.

That’s weird… mines working fine. Try deleting and reinstalling the app?

1 Like

No I have not and no I will not but thanks anyway. I’ll just wait it out as usual, this is the third time it has happened and then it will work again for a couple off weeks.

Edit-- I just changed my phone and iPad from my 5.0 network to the 2.4 network and it cleared the cache on both. I don’t know why it would make a difference since I am sitting 12 inches from the router. Very strange but I’ll mark it solved

2 Likes

Every time I clear the cache is doesn’t completely go to zero, and I have to clear it several times for it finally be completely cleared. Wyze needs to fix this because clearing it once should completely clear it.