Camera v3 Notifications/Event Recording Switching Off

I am having a constant problem with all of my camera notifications and event recording switching off on my app, about every 4 days or so. This is frustrating. I never used to have these issues.

Welcome to the User Community Forum @KKS40!

Sorry you are having issues with your Cam V3. I have never had an issue with any of my Cam V3 changing those settings on their own… Only after a FW update or change in subscription assignment.

Some troubleshooting questions…

1. Is there anyone else with login access to your cams?

2. Are you using CamPlus or CamPlus Lite?

3. How many cams are we talking about?

4. Is this happening on all of them at the same time?

5. What app version and firmware version are you running?

6. Have you verified that you do not have any Rules that would turn off these functions on a Schedule\Trigger\Shortcut?

7. Global Notifications for all devices can be turned off from the home screen using the bell icon in the top right. Have you verified that this button is not being pressed and muting the notifications?

8. Are the notification settings that get changed the notification settings in each individual cam settings UI or the single Push Notifications setting in the Account → Notifications UI?

9. For the event recording changes, is this the toggle setting in each individual cam’s Detection Settings → Detects Motion or for Smart AI Events that is being changed?

10. Have you verified in the Events Tab Filter page (funnel button in Events List page) you have checked all the cams and event types you want to see (clear all shows all events on all cams)?

Hopefully we can figure out what is going on.

3 Likes