Camera stops recording events until rebooted?

I need help, my v3 cameras will randomly stop recording events. See screenshot below of my kids upstairs and it suddenly stops recording the events. I have another camera doing the same thing.

In addition, my v2 cameras are still having a pause/freeze in them that only gets better if they are rebooted regularly.

Is anyone else having similar problems?

YES. Same problem here. Before I even saw this post I’d decided to create a rule that reboots the web cam every hour. I need the cam to record consistently, not drop out for hours until I happen to look at the event log and see a 2-3 hour chunk of time has nothing recorded. This is a security cam, watching the street. I’ve been asked in the recent past for footage regarding a theft of a neighbor’s property so those lapses can mean the difference between a conviction and someone getting away with a crime. That’s a lot to put on a web cam at this price point but I don’t have the kind of money to drop on a business class set up. If I did, I could afford to move to a better neighborhood.

That is why you should install a 256GB or at the least a 128GB good quality SD card and set the cam to record 24/7. You will have a lot more video recording than the cloud recording will ever provide.