Camera designation

Recommending a “wildlife “ designation for sharing videos with Wyze

@suze

I’m a bit unclear about what you’re asking for. I can guess one of two things:

1. Are you asking for the ability for Wyze to designate video as containing wildlife as a feature of CamPlus similar to how it detects people, vehicles, etc? If so, there’s an existing Wishlist topic for it which can be found here. If that’s what you’re looking for, please vote for and/or comment on that topic.
  2. Are you asking for a forum tag “wildlife” that can be applied in the Captured on Wyze forum category? If so, we can look into if it’s possible to add that.
2 Likes

Hi Loki,

When I look at Events I see a line asking “Help us improve AI by sharing this one video with Wyze” and then different categories including people, pets, etc. I just thought that instead of/in addition to pets there is a wildlife category … squirrels, deers, raccoons, etc. might be a good option. Just a thought.

If this is something that I should add to suggestions, great, no problem.

Thank, Loki.

Suze :ukraine::v:t2:

Speak to a flower today. Send well-wishes to the bees. Nod respectfully to all crows. Thank the air.

Hi Suze,

In this case, your request would fall under #1 in my first reply. Therefore, I would ask that you hop over to the wishlist topic, vote for it, and add your specific comments as a reply.

Thanks.

1 Like

Thanks Loki. Will do.

Suze :ukraine::v:t2:

Speak to a flower today. Send well-wishes to the bees. Nod respectfully to all crows. Thank the air.

1 Like