When looking at past events my camera only shows 12 hours of each day. Right now it’s only showing pm events but none of the am events. For example, yesterday morning I was able to see all events of the morning. But today I can only see yesterday’s pm events. The morning is missing from all past events.
Are you talking about SD card or cloud? Most likely you need to look on the “events” tab, and when you reach the end of what is shown, you need to “drag and hold” to get it to show more. You can also use the date/time filters.
If you go into the live view on the cam itself it will only show you the most recent stuff.
I am looking at All Events, I am looking by the dates, I am looking at every option there is to see past events, and I have a subscription that should allow me to see all events. But, for example tonight, I want to see the events that took place in the last 24 hours but it is only showing the pm events. I’ve gone back a few days also but it only shows for a 12 hour period of each day. This is beyond frustrating and quite frankly useless to me.
Are you saying the events are there but you can only view 12 hours at a time? Have you tried the “swipe up and hold” when you hit the end of the list to load more?
If something is behaving differently in the app than it did before, try clearing the cache within the app settings, and also withing your OS settings for the wyze app. You could also try totally uninstalling and reinstalling it.
Have you tried resetting the Filter (Funnel icon) ?
“I want to see the events that took place in the last 24 hours but it is only showing the pm events.”
“Are you saying the events are there but you can only view 12 hours at a time?”
![]()
Yes, that’s the clarification I’m asking for…
How do you get from a well described issue, with sufficient context and a clear example to a question with an opposite premise, that asks about something that makes little sense?


