Bundle discount

As many have stated you will want the Wyze Cam Outdoor, but as a quick rundown here are the cams

Wyze Cam v2 - This plugs into an outlet for power
Wyze Cam v3 - This also plugs into an outlet for power
Wyze Cam Pan - This pans and tilts and also must plug into an outlet for power
Wyze Cam Outdoor - This is powered by a rechargeable battery but we also need a base station to connect to so purchase the starter bundle unless you already have one.

5 Likes

To add visual aids to @WyzeJasonJ s post, the v2, v3, WCO, are different cameras. Yes it is a tricky naming convention with one being called the Wyze Cam Outdoor (WCO), and the WCO and v3 being both technically “outdoor cameras”. With a little knowledge one can see the differences between them and their capabilities they all have and be able to choose which fits their use case the best.

4 Likes

I was hoping that the v3 would be rechargeable as I like it the best as far as performance. Will there be a rechargeable version for the V3?

Thanks,
Stephen

currently there is not one planned, but I could imagine sometime down the road Wyze might possibly put the starlight sensor in the outdoor cam ( battery operated) so it would be able to see vastly better at night.

1 Like