Blue matrix code.....kinda

Opened my wyze v2 like a kid opening his first Atari…yes I am that old. During set up I was prompted to update firmware which I did…camera worked great for about two days. Then, out of no where…blue staticky line looking disaster struck. I teared up. I flirted with the forums and after reading a bit I thought maybe it was the magnet being too close to the camera guts. No dice. I’ve changed resolutions, I’ve toggled night vision, I’ve disconnected power, I’ve relocated camera farther away from being right next to router, I’ve prayed, I’ve flipped to 180 degree just incase. The camera still senses motion and certain items are visible at the right angles…but I’m lost. It cant be a bad camera…it just cant. Since then, I’ve added two other v2s and 2 pans…all work great …and I’ve only updated firm ware on the pans cause I’m scared to update the v2s thinking it might be the flubby firmware causing my grief…but I’m a dummy and I need guidance on what’s really going on here besides Russian hackers…can anyone help?

I have seen purple tint problem before but that’s bad , you tried to fix it and was not able to and I don’t think you will be able to.
You need to put in a support request here, https://support.wyzecam.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

2 Likes

Did you try a factory reset? If not, it might be worth a shot. Otherwise, definitely contact support. If they can’t fix it, I’m confident they’ll send you a new device right away.

2 Likes

I agree with @nerdland I had one go wonky on me and a reset fixed it. not sure how or why, but it worked. not a guarantee, but you’ve got nothing to lose

1 Like

A factory reset is definitely worth a shot, many times it is overlooked

1 Like

Ty guys…I am gunna try that for sure…stand by

1 Like