Beta Testing Application For Google Home

Please I want to beta test the Google Home integration with Wyze. How do I get in? Thanks

The beta is actually not in play anymore since it’s officially launched. You can enable it like other Google Assistant integrations. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Me: “Hey Google. Show me the pancam.”
Response: “Sorry, it looks like the stream is currently unavailable from the pancam.”

Firmware version 4.10.5.111

Me: “Alexa, show me the pancam.”
Response: “Okay.”
‘Waiting for Wyze…’
Image shows on screen.

What’s the difference? The same thing happens on all three of my cameras.

You have to remove and add Wyze to Google agsin.
Why? Dunno. :slightly_smiling_face:

Sorry to hear this! Did linking to Google Assistant again as angus.black recommended help?

Hello, I’m having a hard time with the Lenovo smart display. My Wyze cams show up and they try to load but timeout and it goes back to the standby screen. I have tried unlinking and linking multiple times.

Sorry to hear about the trouble with the smart display! Have you been able to try the streaming on any other Google Assistant enabled products to see if you have the same results?

Same problem here, my wyze v2 cameras don’t work on my new nest hub… Both wyze cams are using firmware 4.9.5.111. Please help… They just go to a black screen that says “Smart Home Camera”.

1 Like

Similar result on v2 & Pan and they all on latest firmware

Are you able to view the Wyze Cams’ Live Stream through the app normally? If you try re-linking them to your Google Home, do they connect or same error? If the issue persists after attempting to re-link them, please send us a log for at least one of the cameras and let us know the log number :slight_smile:

1 Like

app streaming is okay but it’s becoming slower and less stable recently
the only new changes - upgraded the wifi AP (overall performance increased) added two new wyze v2 cams

I have tried re-link, same thing

Also, how to send over the logs?

I have to relink WYZE every time I attempt to view a camera through the Goodle Home Hub. I no longer try. :slight_smile:

In the WYZE app.
Go to Account → Help & Feedback → Send a Log
Select Wyze App & Services → Integrations (Google/Alexa/IFTTT)

submitted log, Ticket ID: 25861

I also have this issue where nest only displays a black screen that says “Smart Home Camera”.

I have unlinked wyze account several times and same black screen. I live in Australia, so not sure if this is part of the issue.

1 Like

I am having the same issue I have tried to unlink several times but it’s not working on nest hub or Chromecast I’ve submitted ticket 26751

I’m also having the same issue. Getting a “Smart Home Camera” on my Google Nest Hub. It works with google chrome “sometimes”, but has a significant delay.

Same issue. Log submitted.

But what about Google Assistant integration with the Band?

I can’t even get any of my cameras to sync to Google Home. Helpdesk said it could be a Google issue. I have 7 cameras that are supposed to work with Google Assistant (which means they have to be added into Google Home first), and none of them do. Never have. :unamused: According to Google Assistant’s Wyze page, out of 23 responses, 17 are a 1 star because it doesn’t work.

1 Like