App Suggestion: Full Screen Swipe Right

I’m sure there must be a “Suggestions” forum but didn’t see it.

SUGGESTION: Allow swipe when viewing full-screen video on multi-camera groups to cycle through the available camera views.

SCENARIO: I have a dedicated tablet for viewing Wyze cams. All relevant cameras are grouped - e.g. “Perimeter.” Becausr there is a BUG which will not allow me to stay on the multi-camera view, I am forced to select a single camera to view full screen. If i want to quickly flip between two views, for example thr car in the driveway to the front door porch when someone is approaching, I need to back out to the multi-view then drop back in to the full view. …why not just let users swipe between the available cameras while in full screen mode?

Alternately, you could fix whatever is causing the multi-camera view to close at random times, sometimes several times in an hour, while full screen on a single camera will be stable for weeks.

Anyway… fyi.

There is a suggestion Category. It is the Wishlist.

If you would like to request that Wyze add this feature, that is handled thru a new topic post in the Wishlist. Go to the Wishlist, search the topics for one that matches your request. If you find one, vote for it at the top, like :heart: some posts, and add your reply post to support the request. If you do not find a match, submit a new topic for approval.

One of the problems you will run into is if you are viewing a Pan Cam in full screen, swiping on the image will activate the PTZ control and move the cam FOV rather than potentially going to the next cam in the group.

There is a request for Threading multiple camera streams into a single cohesive feed (Panoramic live stream), Cycle / rotate which camera is being viewed, and Easy, fast switching between cameras that may meet your request needs.