Allow Canadians to buy direct from Wyze

So my headphones that I purchased less than a month ago through ca.wyze,com have just started to power cycle constantly rendering them useless. Have any of you fellow Canadians contacted Wyze for support/replacement and if so how did you go about it?

Rob

Edit: I just contacted support via chat and they were very helpful and escalated my issue to warranty replacement.

Just as a note the warrranty information on the support page probably should be updated in regards to Canada. Here it is in its current state.

1 Like

Can I get the Core Kit in Canada from eBay? I just want notifications from motion and contact sensors. Can it function without the monitoring service, which is meant for US customer?

Thank you for pointing this out I have forwarded it onto Wyze

1 Like

Outdoor smart plug $12 USD $25 CAD … what gives?

On another note, please escalate provisioning the Wyze 2-pack indoor smart plug on the Canadian site, but not at 2 times the price of the same item on the US site.

DW

1 Like

Outdoor power adapter

Can you please make the outdoor power adapter available as an accessory to your Canadian subscribers please?

1 Like

Are you requesting Wyze Plug Outdoor be available via the Canadian Wyze storefront or Amazon Canada?

1 Like

Via the Wyze Canada storefront please.

2 Likes

Request moved… Thank you for clarifying. I apologize for not asking 1st.

2 Likes

Smart Home Canada

Can you please allow Canadians to purchase standalone products on the Canadian Smart Home site? I’m not able to purchase items such as a motion sensor that I forgot to add when purchasing the bundle. Now my Smart Home is incomplete.

5 Likes

Sell L-shaped Micro USB Adapter for outdoor adapter in Canada

The link for the Canadian outdoor power adapter mentions the L-Shaped adapter but there is not option to purchase it in Canada (Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter – Wyze Labs, Inc. (Canada)). In the US they have bundles and the ability to purchase the adapter separately. (Wyze Outdoor Power Adapter – Wyze Labs, Inc.)

Please bring the adapter to Canada

1 Like

Hi can you please advise when will be cordless stick vacuum available to buy in Canada? Thank-you