After power outage / cams and bulbs do not reconnect

I have 5 wzye bulbs and 7 wyze cams. Some of the cams are outside high under eaves (in weatherproof cases) and the power cords are not easily accessible to reset the cams. The issue I have been having is that if a power outage occurs, some cams do not come back online and often some bulbs will and others won’t. The bulbs are really annoying since they are in one chandelier, so I can’t simply flick on and off. I think that the problem is that the power outage causes my cable modem / wifi router to go offline, and it can take up to 10 minutes are more for it to completely cycle back on. I think that the cams and bulbs are possibly timing out trying to reconnect to a wi-fi that is not yet up and running again. This means that I have to plug and unplug the cams to reset them (which is impossible to do if I am not home) and the bulbs have to be factory reset and reconnected one at a time (a major pain). Is there a way to prevent this from happening? I love l my wyze products (except for the sensors which have never worked), but this is really maddening because any cam not on the wi-fi is useless…

Yeah, I have the same issue with the bulbs. There is a post about this going back to 2019 with no update on a fix. I am going back to other bulbs for my chandeliers as it just happens too often and is a huge pain to fix. I am hoping a firmware update will come with a solution at some time, but until then, it is too painful to stick with the bulbs.