Ability to setup a schedule that ignores or overrides soil/rain sensor

I would like to be able to create a schedule that will run even if my soil sensor says the soil is saturated. I have a zone with potted flowers that I water once a week. Currently, I have to remember to disable my soil sensor if the lawn is saturated, then turn it back on after the watering is complete. I did turn off the skip for saturation but it seems that only works for the estimated soil moisture calculation because the app still skipped because of the soil sensor. Adding a check box for ignoring the rain sensor and another for ignoring the soil sensor in the scheduling section of the app would do the trick.

[Mod Edit]: Title Modified to Enhance Search Clarity.

Soil Moisture and weather override switch on each schedule

This feature is beneficial when new sod or other plants are newly planted where such will require more frequent watering.
Ideally, a checkbox option should be added under the settings for each schedule.

The wyze team recently made me aware that there is a bug that is causing only one of my schedules to work per day ā€” I just had new sod installed in Florida where the weather is super hot and we have highly unpredictable rain. To get around this, Iā€™m having to go to each zone and start them manually for the second watering of the day!

1 Like