2.42 app Release Candidate Test 5/11/2023

It says I was removed from testing.

Denny Riffert

I saw that as well, had to check and yep they are there.

2 Likes

Can you sign up again? I saw that on my Wifes iPad, but I used it sparingly. So I am sure that it expired

1 Like

How do I sign up again? In the Wyze app it still shows all my cameras and the app as being beta.

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Go here:

Become a Beta Tester – Wyze

Then click on the link in the iOS area. Or follow the steps again.

2 Likes

Yeah. Mine are there too. I have no V2s, so now I am playing from behind the curve on a penalty kill. Will have to see what it can do.

2 Likes

Sorry but the same screen appears and says I was removed from testing. Nothing to select

Moderator Note: Personal information has been manually removed from this post. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

Let me check into this.

BTW: Please make sure you do not provide your full name. Such information often gets included inadvertently in an email signature block when replying by email. The forum software attempts to automatically remove email signatures but it is not always successful. When replying to the forum by email, it is best to remove the signature block yourself before sending.

1 Like

OK thanks

1 Like

Honestly, I’m not sure. I noticed it right before the last beta app broke the smart Vision on cam plus, but never got a chance to use it because of that last beta. I was so excited to see it fixed with the newest beta app release!

1 Like

@riffert I’m not sure what’s going on here, but I suspect more of a glitch with iOS than on the Wyze side. I’d suggest that you delete the TestFlight app from your iOS device. When it warns you that all data will of the app will be removed, accept that. Then reinstall TestFlight and visit this link from the iOS device.

Let us know if that works. If not, then we can try to ask that Wyze investigates further on the back end.

I deleted Testflight app then reinstalled but still receive message that I was removed when I click on below link.

There are no thumbnails on v2 event videos on this app release.

1 Like

@riffert Here’s what we’re being told:

Looks like the only way he would have been removed on our end is if he was not an active tester. Every 2-3 months we clean out the users who are not active to allow new ones in since it seems Apple has a limit on the number of testers. About all he can do is wait until it gets cleaned out again and try to sign up again.

Unfortunately, I don’t know what period of inactivity triggers removal.

2 Likes

Thanks for your help Loki. Was I supposed to be doing something since evidently I was inactive? All of my cameras are on beta firmware and I thought my ios app was also. How will i know when there is another cleanout and how do I sign up?

1 Like

Cam Plus Unlimited OG Cams (S & T) are uploading motion events but are NOT AI tagging Person after Beta App Update.

Toggled all settings off, cleared Cache, signed out, force stop, restarted phone - Android 11, power cycled cams, signed in, toggled settings on… No change.

Logs: 1043628, 1043629, 1043631

@riffert I’m sorry I don’t know what criteria Apple uses for inactivity. But since you seem not sure that your iOS app was on beta, that may be the issue. Also, we don’t have any more info on when the inactive user cleanups occur, so all I can suggest is to keep trying every couple of weeks.

To try to enroll again, just click the link I quoted above from your iOS device.

Sorry I don’t have any more precise info.

4 Likes

Thanks Loki.

2 Likes

CAn I get on the beta review team on this one?