2.30 app RC, Wyze Cam v3 & Plug(2021) firmware Beta Test 4/6/2022

This is why I hate trying to send things to support. Opened a ticket regarding the plug and this was my response. How can I update firmware if I can’t connect the plug?

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

Your ticket (1994849) has been updated. To add additional comments, please reply to this email.

40x40 Neill T. (Wyze)

Apr 24, 2022, 4:08 PM PDT

Hi Bill,

Thank you for reaching out to the Wyze Wizards Team. My name is Neill. I will be more than happy to help you with your Wyze Plug.

I understand that you want your Wyze Plug to be working, and my apologies for the inconvenience this has caused. No worries, let’s work on this together so we can help you get your Wyze Plug up and running.

We appreciate you for doing the troubleshooting steps and submitting an APP LOG. Please note that app logs are sent directly to our engineering team to use towards improving future app and firmware releases. These logs cannot be accessed or followed by our support team. We’re working on developing a process so that we can track these logs but it’s still very much in progress.

This request will be closed as we are unable to offer any further troubleshooting. Keep an eye out for future app and firmware updates. If the issue persists after those updates, please continue to submit logs so that our engineers can continue improving our devices.

Thank you for being the best part of Wyze!

Best regards,

Neill I WYZE WIZARD

Visit our Help Center: click here
Website Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube

40x40 bill

Apr 24, 2022, 3:57 PM PDT

I have a 2021 V2 plug that will not factory reset and then allow reconfiguration and connection to my wireless network. It was fully configured and working but stopped after I had to reboot my wireless router. Log file #552665.

This email is a service from Wyze.

[E22E9G-56MMO]