2.28 app Beta Test 1/13/2022

I don’t seem to have access to that version through TestFlight. I sent a DM on this.

Ok - It just showed up. :slight_smile: Guess I am too anxious. Installed and can logon now.

iOS 2.28.0 (5) corrected my issue with 2FA. Thanks. I am testing iOS now.

1 Like

Here is a comparison between my Android and iOS for the Porch Camera

iOS Device

Android Device

Bug found though on Android, cannot turn it Landscaped to view a larger image. WIll submit a log shortly.

Now doing a comparison on iOS Portrait against Landscaped.

iOS Landscaped for Detection Zones

iOS Portrait for Detection Zones

2 Likes

I’ve only had this phone for 2 months and the display problem was already there. So I can’t say how long it’s been around. It must also be present on the 12 Pro Max.:face_with_monocle:

1 Like

Do you have a Pro Max? On your phone, the display is correct.

Ok, I tried to match your settings exactly, below are what I see. I am using iPhone Xs with 15.2.1 OS.

Landscape

Portrait

I don’t see much of a difference. It stays within the boundaries

Another view:

Portrait:

Landscape:

2 Likes

What OS version are you on? I can’t seem to be able to reproduce

@spamoni4
At what point can’t you roll to Landscape? Seems to be working on my Android and &^%$#@ iPhone

IOS 15.2.1 What iPhone model do you have? You don’t seem to have the bigger one(ProMax)

Edit: Ok, just read your edit. You have an XS.

The &^%$#@ iPhone :slight_smile: shows landscape, the Android doesn’t for me,

Go to a v3 camera, start the Live Stream, go to settings > Detection Settins > Detection Zone

I have Detection zone on, turn it landscape to make the image bigger for marking your area but it does not turn to landscape.

True, iPhone Xs is the one I have. I can test on my Wifes iPhone 13 Pro if you would like?

1 Like

The 13 Pro has a smaller screen. It would be nice if you took the test. In my opinion, this problem is only on the Pro Max.

I will test on it shortly for you.

@gyzmo , I tested on the 13 Pro and I actually do see the same exact issue you have. Here is the image landscaped, Great Find. I know you submitted a log, but can you submit another one for them. Seems as if it may be isolated to a certain version of the iPhone. We will see if @R.good has the same issue:

2 Likes

I have a 12 max pro I can test too

1 Like

Wow…. My apologies. I honestly thought I was on that version. Really weird because I went to Test Flight and saw it installed, but even my screen shots show a different version.

Installing now

1 Like

Got it. Confirmed. Had not tried it while editing the detection zone.

1 Like

All good now on iOS, weirdest thing ever… sorry for any confusion.

I’m surprised. Thought it is only on the bigger screen(ProMax).

1 Like

12 Max Pro on 15.2.1

1 Like

I only see a difference at the right of your screen and you don’t have the black bars each side of the screen.