2.10 beta App Release - 4/15/2020

Using Authy for TOTP, I am fairly slow and use only one hand. Invariably the Wyze app times out before I can switch back to it.

2 Likes

Just got it to work, used two devices. But all is well that ends well!

1 Like

Updated to the Android Beta version 2.10.34 and FW 4.9.6.48 and so far all works great. The stream history is nice I really like that. :partying_face: Many will be happy to see the bell icon is back to turn on/off notifications. Will report back if any issues.

Camera > Gear icon > Device info > Stream History

Android: 2.10.33

@WyzeAndy is it supposed to be version 2.10.33 or 2.10.34? Mine is 10.34

1 Like

TOTP (both txt code and auth code) work just fine.

UI upgrade is cool. The new submenues are a nice addition, but I would really like to see squared, 2 columned tiled groups to conserve screen space, and make the entire tile the on/off button. Not that it’s a serious issue, but the circular on/off button is a little small.

Sorry, don’t have a v1 camera.

1 Like

I’m not seeing stream history under device info. Checked all 3 of my cams… I’m using he latest beta 2.10.34… Any trick getting it to show?

1 Like

@fastracer That’s odd it should show up at the bottom under Device Info.

2 Likes

Thanks for the screenshot… Here is mine… Only thing different is your firmware… Mine shows its on the latest with no updates. Yours looks newer. Is it a v2?

1 Like

Yes, this is a v2 cam updated FW 4.9.6.48. I think that is the difference. You should be able to update the FW on the cam with the current Beta version 2.10.34. Streaming history will not show up on FW v4.9.5.111.

1 Like

I figured that was it but my cam says it’s up to date… I’ve been running beta software since the beginning. I’ve cleared the data, reinstalled, rebooted the cam…Still says up to date… Weird.

1 Like

What is the version of the Wyze app? If it’s out of date that can keep you from upgrading.

Well I got the latest beta 2.10.33 but according to @StopICU33 he’s got 2.10.34 . (@WyzeAndy posted the latest beta was 2.10.33. ) I’ve looked on the forum and can’t find that version listed anywhere it also says 4.9.5.111 is the latest firmware but @StopICU33 has 4.9.6.48. What app and firmware do you have? Thanks

1 Like

A new FW update came out today v4.9.6.49

1 Like

Ok… I’ll keep checking… So far no app or firmware updates… You seem to have a version above everyone lol
Thanks

2 Likes

I also have the latest beta version listed as 2.10.33 and the latest firmware as 4.9.5.111 - why do I not have access to 2.10.34 and 4.9.6.49? All says my app and firmware are up to date, which it appears that they are not. I have three v2 and two pan cams and all are “up to date”

1 Like

There is a possibility that those are Alpha releases and will be in beta soon.

2 Likes

That’s very possible since I can’t find those versions anywhere in the forum or Reddit

Edit- problem resolved by uninstall app, installing new beta from play store (same versions.)

Anyone able to view a cam using CMC / Complete motion? In the previous beta it was unable to play clips, now cant see the cam live at all. Cant view the cam at all, message ‘camera is not detected’.

App rollback fixed, again

Android 2.10.36. V2 cam 4.9.5.111

Yeah everything is working here… Live and events using CMC… Using Android 10 …V2… 2.10.36…4.9.5.111 also
Maybe clear data and try again?

2 Likes

Thanks for the reply, inspired me to try again.

Hmm. I chose to uninstall the old version this time, and then download the beta. It works now!

Perhaps just upgrading didnt clear the app data, but uninstall, new dl from play store did? Im glad it works!

Fastracer - my v2 cam is also 4.9.5.111, no stream history in device info either. No firmware update available, must be rolling availability?

1 Like

I’m glad it’s working for you… Hopefully that’s all it was. Yeah it’s seems like @StopICU33 is the only one that has it at this point lol. They might be rolling it it slowly. Thanks for the update

1 Like