Wzye cam and Wyze cam pan not connecting to Amazon Echo Show 8

Hi. Trying to connect my Wyze cam and Wyze cam pan to this with no luck: Amazon.com

I ask Alexa to show Wyze cam pan and show front door camera, which are the correct voice prompts, but they won’t show up on the Echo Show 8. The Wzye Cam and Wyze Cam Pan are both showing up in my Android Wyze app. And they are connected devices in my Alexa app. Any ideas why this isn’t working?

Welcome to the community!

I just tested a V3, V2, and Pan Cam on my Echo Show 1st Gen with no issues. Are you seeing the same in your Alexa app minus the Camera Name?

1 Like

Hi Brian. Thanks for the reply! I just checked and did see the same settings. I went to this page and followed the instructions to unlink and relink Alexa from my Wyze app and now when I ask Alexa to “show the front door cam” it shows up on my Echo Show! :grin::+1:https://wyzelabs.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039468071-Alexa-not-discovering-Wyze-devices

2 Likes

Good to hear! Glad you got it working!

Not my v3. Alexa app shows the camera device, but when I ask to display the camera, it’s always “sorry, something’s wrong. Try re-enabling the skill”. Does nothing. Simply will not show the cam.

1 Like