Wyzecam Replacement... Installation Instructions?

So not long ago my wyzecam had issues with working… contacted support and the issue couldn’t be fixed.
It had to do with it not finishing the setup… right after scanning the QR code… though that takes many tries. But the wyzecam kept having these sounds which previously it did not.

So I got a replacement wyzecam. Its the same exact wyzecam.

My question is because i already have the wyzecam app installed on my iphone… does that mean the instructions are the same? For example, i go connect wyzecam to the outlet… it flashes orange as it does now… then just go to my wyzecam app on iphone and then add device?

When i check the youtube video on how to install wyzecam, it says you have to put in an email and then you receive confirmation email before you continue. Since I did that a while back with my old wyzecam… do i need to do this with the new one? When i add the device, aren’t i registering the new wyzecam?

I have the old wyzecam with me at the moment as well… i also have a micro sd card in it. I am planning to put this in the new same wyzecam.

So do i just follow the youtube video of installing wyzecam as is with the new one with add device… then like that?