Wyze Watch 44 sleep tracker

How do i get the watch to track my sleep?

I’m having the same issue- Watch 44 says I didn’t sleep; do I have to change a setting somewhere? My watch is connected to an Android phone.

If you wear your watch to bed, it will track your sleep levels.
The data can be seen two ways:

• In greater detail using your Wyze APP on your phone by hitting the ‘Data’ link on the bottom of the phone device screen
  • Or use the ‘Activity’ link on your watch. Mine showed up about 10am the following morning. It appears it takes some time to collect and present the data.

Sleep well.

I am having the same issue. I wore the watch to bed and nothing shows up regarding sleep, not on the watch and not in the app.

My watch is not recording sleep either. How do I get it to start tracking my sleep?

2 Likes

Same with mine always says no data…half the time it won’t connect eitheror disconnects and I don’t know it… probably going in the drawer

1 Like

Mine recorded sleep for the first few days & then stopped. What do I do?

4 Likes

It seems to work sporadically, some nights it records sleep, some nights it doesn’t. If I knew more about how it determines whether you are sleeping or not, it would be helpful.
Does anybody have any idea on how it works?

This is buggy and it is unreliable , it is more frustrating and useless. I have seen it showing data every night, however when I slept in late afternoon over the weekend it never had that data. I usually spoil my night sleep quality whenever I sleep during day. However the deep sleep reported still high for the night. The awake is completely wrong. it showed I am aware b/w 3 to 3:45 AM. However this is highly untrue. Usually to test I am awake for 10 minutes before I get up, but never seen that activity noted in data.

Also it doesn’t send sleep data to iphone, I have enabled both on wyze app and on iphone sleep external data