Wyze video captures of our driveway deer

All–

Where is an appropriate place to post my Wyze video captures of our driveway deer like this one?

Thanks for the help.
–OzarkMountainMan

7 Likes

That was neat! Did they dump the bucket over?

1 Like

Ann–

Yep! The bucket always gets turned over eventually.

I have a lot of these driveway deer videos. I’m looking for a place to share some of the better ones on the Wyze forum.

–OzarkMountainMan

2 Likes

Well, this is the place. I think I’ve seen some of yours before. Why not just spread the feed out into a long row so they can all have some at the same time?

1 Like

Reservations only. The guy with the big hat rack is the Maitre d’

2 Likes

I figured that. Saw one with just one antler, too.

2 Likes

I tried to reach you on YouTube, but you didn’t fill your page with your email address. Finally I found you here. Is there any way to send you a direct message or email? I would like to talk with you about the potential in your videos and channel.

@livebirdcams You can send her a DM on this forum. Just click on her picture then message:

Thanks. I saw that msg but thought they it was directed at the OP.

Hi. Did you post a comment on one of my YT videos? How did you find me here?

Me to that is why my original post had the information for the OP.
Then looking at the user mane livebirdcams my brain finally turned on so I had to edit my post.

Ann–
Quite some time ago, I found your YouTube site after I had been exchanging messages with you and others on the Wyze hummingbird forum.
I cannot remember if I left a comment or not.
Happy New Year!
–Bill aka OzarkMountainMan

Hi Bill,
That msg was to the person who said they tried to find me on YouTube. I thought their original msg was for you, but Antonius later figured it was for me, and judging by their username, I think so now, too.

Ann–

Yes. They usually manage to dump it over. If they don’t, then the raccoons always turn it over later in the night. Looking out the kitchen window at 1:14 this afternoon, I see that the deer have turned it over already. The last time I went out–about an hour ago–there were over a dozen out there.

–OzarkMountainMan

Pretty cool. The only time I’ve ever seen that many in person was years ago when I was visiting family in Calif. There were lots of orchids around the medical facility, and I followed a group of deer in there, taking as many pics as I could. I didn’t know people weren’t allowed in there until years later when I was on the side of the road watching the deer, with camera in hand, and was told I couldn’t be there. There are no orchards left there now.

All–

A short video from today . . .

–OzarkMountainMan

2 Likes

All–

Driveway deer from a few days ago. They are here everyday. Usually in different sized groups, but there are at lesst 30 individuals. I’m surprised by the number of bucks we see.

–OzarkMountainMan
ps Ann, thank you for creating this topic!

1 Like

Nice. I subbed to your channel, too. Don’t know why I didn’t think to do it before.

Fun to watch. So many of them. I could see the dominant ones at work. I don’t remember creating the topic though.

Fine looking creatures. Is that protected land or do people in that area just not hunt deer?
I used to hunt deer a lot. Nothing went to waste, .all the meat was eaten, the hide was dried and tanned and made into gloves, hand bags or moccasins and the dog got the bones. My father would eat the heart and the liver which I refused to try.
The hamlet in rural New York state where I grew up has more deer than people now and the vast majority of the people there don’t hunt anymore, all ex-city folks.