Wyze Thermostat - Fan won't turn on manually

A couple of days ago, my heat kicked on and I noticed that my fan didn’t kick on with it as it normally does. I have since had a professional buddy of mine come over to take a look, In test mode, everything works properly, but when you turn HVAC mode back to heat/auto/cool the compressor will kick on but no fan. I am pretty much a devout Wyze guy (no pun intended) and I have tons of their products, but this issue has forced me to go back to my old thermostat. It has me considering going to the Nest thermostat by Google if they can’t resolve this in the next day or so.

Wondering if anyone has experienced this issue.

@zacharydylanprock It was working fine before? If so, for how long? Unit might’ve possibly gone bad. Contact Wyze to see if they can replace for you. Haven’t had any issues with mine. Good luck.

Yep! literally worked perfectly fine for about a year (or however long this thing has been on the market) and then just stopped working. I have a ticket in with them but I’m not planning on waiting forever for a respond/resolution before I get something else lol

If you have a heat pump, you need to change
settings>advanced>fan control
to 15 second delay.

did you ever find a resolution?

Nope! I just left it well alone as everything else works swimmingly. Just ended up supplementing with floor fans where and when needed.