Wyze scale in white or gray color

We are loving everything about the scale with the exception of the color. The black color shows every spec of dust or splash of water. We find ourselves wiping it down daily but it still looks scuzzy within hours. Which is a disappointment especially considering how slick and modern the scale looks. It would be great if it came in white or gray - something that wouldn’t show all the dirt. Upside, we all love the information the scale provides. I sent my trainer a screenshot from the app and she loved it and asked where to get one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Good idea…I changed it to a wishlist item. You can vote for your own item.

3 Likes

I second this (and voted) !!

Didn’t buy it for this reason alone. If it does come in a non dark color I will buy it in seconds!

3 Likes

I also haven’t purchased the WYZE scale as I am waiting for it to be offered in White. The Black is too harsh for my eyes and decor. The scale is more a want than a need for me though. Clear with Nickel would be the most neutral.

2 Likes

Same. I would buy if it were offered in white.

2 Likes

I’d buy it in white or grey, heck blue. Just not a big black slab.

1 Like

Black doesn’t match my decor. Pulled my old withings scale into the bathroom as it is white. Sure would like a white Wyze scale to be available