Wyze Headphones Comfort

Hi there folks - long time lurker, first time posting.

I got the Wyze Headphones this past week and have been using them for work for a couple days. However, I can’t seem to get them in a comfortable position. They feel tight on my head and I find myself constantly adjusting the cups to relieve some pressure. Is my head just comically large that they won’t get comfortable? Will the headphones stretch a bit over time and be easier to wear? Everything else has just been zero fuss which I’ve come to expect from Wyze. Noise cancellation is excellent, audio is great, pairing with an additional device was super easy, and it even paused my computer audio when I took a call. Now - if only I could wear them comfortably for an extended period of time…

1 Like

Update: I tried expanding the headband a bit more than I’d normally do, and that seem to have reduced the side pressure enough to where I no longer notice. They still aren’t quite as comfortable for me as some other headphones I have, I think because of the weight, but they’re good enough, so I’m really happy.

1 Like