Wyze Camera not charging

Camera will not charge, using the charger that came with the camera, also tried a charger that came with another Wyze outdoor camera. I can see the camera image and it has the charging bolt but it stays at 0%. Been charging for three days.

The non-replaceable Lithium-Ion battery has reached the end of life most likely.

After reading the specs on the WCO I opted not to buy one for that and many other reasons.

Have you tried turning the camera off from the switch and letting it charge? When ever I charge my WCOs i turn them off charge them up, red light goes off then I return to their mount. Generally lasting me 3/4 mons till the next charge depending on activity and temperature.

Short of a defective battery, a person would have to be fully charging the battery every day for that to be likely.

Customer Support

There are many ways to contact Wyze. Their phone number is (206) 339-9646, or you can chat with an agent or create a ticket on the support site.

They’re open for support between 4 am-8 pm PT Monday through Friday, and 8 am-4 pm PT Saturday.