Wyze Cam Pan v2 briefly stops recording after 2-3 sec

Hi,

My wyze cam pan v2, works normally (it replaced a v1)

However when it is triggered to record something, it starts the recording but after 2-3 seconds it freezes for 2 seconds and the continues to record untill event is over… missing those seconds…

Also downloading a clip to my iphone doesn’t work…

My wifi network is really good…

Anybody has a solution? I recently got a cam plus license for the cam.

Erik

1 Like

Welcome to the Wyze User Community Forum @elenten! :raising_hand_man: Glad to have you aboard! :grin:

Recent firmware updates have caused some issues with the operation of the Pan V2. Can you please provide the following information:

• What Firmware is the cam currently running?
  • Is the Motion Tracking on?
  • Does it also do this when the Motion Tracking is toggled to the opposite on\off?
  • Is the video effected Event Video, SD Video, or both?
  • What error message do you get when trying to download an event video?
1 Like

firmware: 4.49.3.2864

it is actually now resolved , I removed the cam from cam plus and switched to another cam and then switched back.

2 Likes

I am seeing some weird action out of my Pan v2. It starts to track movement and then as its doing so, stops and then seems to reset and start over.

Also when I look at the video from on the SD card its like its in fast forward for some reason.

I am on firmware 4.49.1.47 I just got it yesterday and as long as I dont have motion tracking on it, its fine. but that kind of defeats the purpose of the Pan cam, lol.

Any ideas?