Wyze cam Pan problem again

Does anyone know why this Pan cam needs to be readded to the app every time the camera gets unplugged and plugged back in? I unplug the camera in the room when I’m home and plug it in when I’m leaving to watch my bunny who free roams around the whole house during the day. This latest updates have been nothing but problems, had to install previous firmware on the v2 since it too was getting the error 90. On another note, does anyone have the previous firmware for the pan cam, version # 4.10.8.1002 (March 17, 2022) that versions was working flawlessly on the cam, Thanks.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t have to add the device again every time you plug it to an outlet .

Just PM’d you a link to the rollback FW.

3 Likes

Beats me, but every time it got unplugged and plugged back in I would get that flashing yellow light and the camera is right beside the modem to get the wifi signal but no worries I reversed the firmware to the previous release thanks to SlabSlayer

2 Likes

Thank you sir

1 Like

My pleasure. For some reason this firmware is causing many cams to loose network login credentials if they loose power and won’t let them log back into the network on repower without a full setup every time.

Sorry, late reply. Yeah when i tried to flash the firmware the cameras little light stayed solid yellow so i would unplug it and try again or try and press reset but didn’t work so on 3rd try i just did the reg firmware flash way and let it sit and sure enough it installed the previous firmare but the little light never changed colour at all just stayed solid yellow. I think the ones unable to install old firmware just need to let it sit there for 5 mins or so, then unplug it, re plug it, push reset button and firmware should be installed by then.

1 Like