Wyze Cam Pan firmware 4.10.1.27 released to the public!

Hi all,
We released Pan firmware 4.10.1.27 to the public.

The changes include:

• Added V1.5 feature support
  • Fixed a bug that with the camera turned off, night vision still switches on or off and IR’s stay on.
  • Fixed a bug when the camera is off, it still sends alerts
  • Other bug fixes

Hi, can you give us a link where to download this firmware?

Thanks!

I did the firmware update last night since then when i get alerts it says downloading video clip but it never appears i have had at least 8 alerts no video attached

now some from last night are showing video only 1 from today i have rebooted camera 3x unplugged 2x rebooted app phone 4x

Updated.

Now all the iOS app version does is crash 10 seconds after you try to open it…

We haven’t posted the link yet but will do sometime next week. :slight_smile:

Sounds like an Android app issue. Are you updated to our latest app V1.5.42?

Sorry about the issue! Are you using an iOS device? What OS is running on it? Was it stuck at the splash screen? Could you send me an app log at ltan@wyzecam.com?

Here are the instructions to send us your app log:

In the Wyze app, go to My Account -> Help & Feedback -> tap Feedback at the bottom of the page.

In the Issue field, enter your ticket number if you have one already, otherwise name appropriately. In the Details field, please enter a brief description of the issue you’re having. Make sure to leave the box checked next to ‘Log file will be sent to the R&D team to help investigate your issue’ option at the bottom of the form and tap Submit.

Yes, I’m on a iPhone. OS is 10.3.3. Yes, splash screen only.

Silly question: How do you send an app log if the app does not open?

I think the OS info is enough for now! Thank you. We’ll look into it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience!

Wyze App 1.5.42 crashes at the startup (after the splash-screen Wyze Cam) on Android 5.1

I tried to clear the cache and data, uninstall the app, reinstall again. Same thing!

The Wyze cam has been updated to the latest firmware (I used the old app version)

Please fix the App ASAP!

Thanks

Sorry about the issue! We’re looking into this right now.

Thank you :slight_smile:

Could you send me the app logs so we can fix it faster?

Since you can’t log into the app, you’d have to find the log folder and share them with me.

Please go to you phone’s internal storage. Under home>root>sdcard>HL>API>log, select all the logs(names should be like HLAPI_2018091x.xlog) and share them with me. My email address is ltan@wyzecam.com. Please let me know if you have questions!

Hi,

I just sent an email with the log attached :slight_smile:

Thank you.

Hello, I just bought my very first Wyze cameras a few days ago (the Pan model) and so far I’m liking it.

I’ve got the latest version of the app installed on my Galaxy Note 8 (Wyze version 1.5.43) but I haven’t installed this latest firmware yet. Both of my Pan cameras are still on FW version 4.10.0.225. I’m hesitant to install this latest FW because of some of the issues people have reported so far. So I’ll wait for the next FW update.

Odd my App version shows 1.5.43 under my account?

The most recent Android app is 1.5.43 so you’re good. :slight_smile: