Wyze Cam Pan Default Position keep changing every time after Restart

My Wyze Cam Pan keep changing position than my setup every 2-3 days. One day it stop working and I can not power it up and it dead. So I decide to take it apart and find out the wire (Black and White wire) that power from base camera to internal circuit board get TWISTED so bad that stop to power the camera. I found some people had the same problem and they posted this fix on internet. After my camera working then I try to restart my camera to see if it cause the problem.

Then I find out “EVERY TIME RESTART IT KEEP DEFAULT POSITION CHANGING”.

It means “TURNING POINT FROM START TO END KEEP CHANGING EVERY SINGLE TIME AFTER RESTART”

That is my problem because my Cam Pan keep facing other direction every 2-3 days than what I setup. Also I think Cam Pan many times it RESTART ITSELF. That keep my position change, my camera facing direction change and it makes my Cam Pan is “USELESS” at this point.

When your Cam Pan keep changing Default Position then it keep TURNING ITSELF MORE AND MORE THAT CAUSE POWER WIRE GET TWISTED AND IT STOP TO POWER THE CAMERA.

This is RIDICULOUS and UNBELIEVABLE problem.

Anyone has same problem like this?

I had an issue on one of my cam pans, never opened it up to see the cause, but it would slowly drift over the course of a day or so, like you said. Wyze replaced it for me and my new one doesn’t have that issue.