Wyze cam not working with motion tagging on and night vision off without my knowledge

My Wyze cam pan is not working well for the past week after updating. It just shows connecting to the camera with motion tagging on and night vision off without my knowledge but there is no actual media stream. I tried to power cycle it, change the night vision setting etc but it just wont work. I am really worked up about this. I tried to switch off the motion tagging but that too wont happen.

1 Like

Welcome to the community, @drnasirm. Here are two things I would recommend trying. If you aren’t successful with those, you could also try contacting support. :slight_smile:

Keep in mind that this forum is primarily a user to user community. If you don’t get a helpful reply here, please file a Support Request. You can also submit a request from within the Wyze app by going to Account > Help & Feedback > Submit a Log. This method will allow you to send an app log for diagnosis as well as report your issue. (Note that if you are using a beta version of the app, the log will be sent to the dev team rather than Wyze Support and will not generate a support request.)

1 Like

I am guessing by this you mean that the switch settings are not how you have them set. That is to be expected when the camera is not fully connected. The switch setting display is not “live” until the camera connects.

1 Like