Wyze App 2.34 8/24/2022

Ahh, this makes perfect sense. However, I’m not sure having my security cameras connected to my security alarm system is a wise (pun intended) thing.
Not every person that comes within range of my cameras has intentions of trying to break in. Postman, FedX, UPS, Gas meter reader, lawn service…etc…etc. Add to that the often false detection and you have a real problem.
I would never tie the two together. If I get a notification and see that the individual has bad intentions, then my alarm system will be set off if the individual tries to enter, or from glass breakage. In addition, I can simply set off my alarm remotely if I see the individual is looking more and more like they will try to enter.
Otherwise, I fear you will get the “cry wolf” syndrome with the authorities because of the number of false alarms.

1 Like

The CPPro cam is the security alarm system and is intended for extreme low traffic areas when armed.

1 Like

App Update Hotfix for the “Update App” pop-up announced!

1 Like

Gotta ask again… Will the non-color bulb temperature ever become less cumbersome to set?

The wheel is very imprecise. Simply allowing direct Kelvin input would be sufficient… :sunglasses: The values are already present afterall. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Make sure you have added your vote and comment to this wishlist request!

1 Like