Wifi Light switch that can be worked/controled by the Wyze app?

I have a number of Wyze devices now and really love them! 3 cameras, 6 indoor plugs, 2 outdoor plugs and the sprinkler control. I’d really love to see Wyze come out with a wifi light switch. Are there any current wifi light switches available that you could control from the Wyze app?

To my knowledge no, but as an alternative, Google, Alexa, IFTTT?

I use Martin and Jerry smart switches they and WYZE devices can be controlled by Alexa.
F

Thanks for the info…I have been in touch with the Martin and Jerry folks. They have given me the model number that will work for what I need.
Touch Single Pole Dimmer:-

Amazon.com

I have a lot of them, they work great with Alexa Routines and WYZE v1 sensors. Hope to have the same results with the v2 sensors once those are released.

Just as a side note, you do have a common wire in your switch box correct? It is required for the M&J switches.

Thanks…and yes I checked before I ordered the switch and I do have a neutral wire in that outlet box to connect to the new Martin and Jerry dimmer switch I ordered.
I just came in from looking over the location for my new Indoor/outdoor V3 Wyse camera. Going to mount it under the eave overlooking my driveway…going to have to fish the wire out to the location from inside my garage…BUT not a problem…I was with AT&T 32 years…part of that time in cable construction…so I have the knowledge, tools and skills to very easily do that…Thanks again!

Awesome!

As I understand WYZE has some smart switches in the development pipeline, but I am already in pretty deep with the M&Js. If WYZE gets them out before I am fully replaced to all smart switches, I will possibly give one or two a try :smiley:

1 Like

I will definitely get a switch or two when Wyze releases them. Would be nice if we knew what the specs would be, for example: Dimmer ability or single pole / three way support,

But I will try them out. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You might also want to look at this Wishlist item for a Wyze smart light switch and/or dimmer.