Why is support not getting back to me?

Wyze Ticket 1086096 now a week old . Trying to return door bell . No response … @UserCustomerGwen
I don’t understand why Gwendolyn has to get involved with these . I appreciate everything she does but Wyze support needs fixed .

Did anyone else back the Pebble Smartwatch on Kickstarter, years ago? Remember how in the end the customer service went to crap and they did the Pebble 2 Smartwatch Kickstarter campaign?

And then they went belly up a few weeks after the final Kickstarter. After the dust settled, it was revealed that the reason for doing multiple Kickstarter campaigns and essentially utilizing them as pre-orders, was because they needed the continued cash infusion or would have been financially insolvent otherwise. The rapid development of half-baked products and app implementation of said products really gives off the same kind of vibe from Wyze, and has for a while.

Yes, it finally got resolved after MONTHS and without even an apology. This experience has put my tolerance with Wyze in the toilet. I have the first generation sensors and they have stopped working with the battery dead issue. At this point I don’t want to even attempt to contact support to get that corrected (if Wyze will even do anything about this design flaw). I received my Wyze sense and it’s not even being found by the app even though my phone sees it. It’s getting more frustrating by the day when getting and using your products. I hope it’s an easy thing to get around or I might just go with a more mature product line.