When are they going to fix the "No video at the selected time" error?

Wyze needs to admit they have a problem with their cameras. Was getting “No video at the selected time” error when I first got my cams, troubleshot it on this site & finally got them working. However, the fix seemed a little flaky & there was no real technical answer to why they were having this error or why what I did fixed it. The cameras soon started having gaps in their video recordings then finally stopped recording all together. One cam no longer even recognizes that it has a SD card in it. I’d like to know what Wyze is doing to resolve this issue once and for all.

The worst thing about products are when they fail to do what they are supposed to do, and that too randomly.

These cameras suck. Wyze has been at it for years and they still suck.

1 Like

same here. No playback. Tried reformatting card. Tried a different card. Operation failed. I can livestream but cannot record to SD card for past several days.

1 Like

Same issue here for as long as I can remember.

1 Like

I have the same issue and I bought the SD card from Wyze… I have formatted it and it still doesn’t work

1 Like

I have approx 9 cams… all w/o microSD issues. All of them have “high endurance” cards, and all record continuousussolly.

I would recommend trying my scenario.

1 Like