What a disgusting app

You are so right, Wyse has turned into a bunch of greedy, screw what we said we were when we started, to take it or leave it we don’t care what customers think or want, we know better than you owners. The cameras I bought starting back in December 2021 were 24/7 recordings with an SD card, but sadly it’s only a 30GB card or 3 days, and 30 days with the cam plus, in October 2023 with a special price of 7.99, but since Jan2024 had cam plus quit working except for 2 to 3 days a month due to an SD card if the record function even works. The owner has decided without asking me at least, that I should only get 14 days worth of cam plus now if and when it works which is only what the SD cards record when the recording function works which this month July has been the last 3 days, but the did charge me again at 10.86, instead of the 8.66 after taxes it should be, and nothing on the previous 11 days. Now, the scale has quite working due to requiring first a location required popup which I have never allowed ever since I first started with wyze, then got the scale and it worked fine until the last month or two, but not now, then a blue tooth connection that has worked just fine until the last few months as I’ve not been weighing myself every day lately. So nice to see there’s a whatever section so I don’t have to kiss anybody’s ass to express my opinion, especially since support people usually don’t understand what I say, or just listen and say yes now and then, so have not been getting the subscription price I signed up for of 7.99 plus tax, so they can steal money from me and I’d bet many other of you wyze subscribers, (I CHALENGE ALL OF WYZE MEMBERS TO TRY AND SEND A SUPPORT TICKET, IT JUST RUNS YOU INTO A LOOP FROM CONTACT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCREEN TO THE SUPPORT PAGE WHERE IT AGAIN USING THE CONTACT LINK, SENDS YOU THE SUPPORT PAGE NO CONTACT PAGE EVER), but don’t put any notes about what I say so every time I have to go through the crap of calling there are no notes that I’ve called before about the same problem. There are other cameras that are much better, that only cost a little bit more as an fyi, you greedy owners. ALSO THERE IS NO WAY TO SEND A TICKET AS IT JUST RUNS YOU AROUND THE WEBSITE. CROOKS, CROOKS ,CROOKS LETS ALLLEAVE THEM.

Pretty good rant. Nevertheless…

GO WYZE!

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

O. Mi. God.

Hold onto your things, it’s coming! :grin:

1 Like

Butts?

1 Like

Heh, 4 mos ago. Seems longer. :zzz:

I vote for 3.0 to be well received. There sure is a lot of pessimism here. I save that for Google Home app and loss of functionality from Nest App and Nest Web browser.

I am all for more functionality. Wyze is a small grow8ng company providing a lot of functionality. Sure I want more and I have my preferred products to be improved … but at least Wyze team and their front line connect with us.

I just got a new 3 unit ductless Fujitsu heat pump with wifi / Alexa interface. Their Fujitsu tech support will not even talk to their Fujistsu customers. The floor unit app (Intesis AC Cloud) is not comnecting. Fujitsu texh support will only talk to the intermediate company install techs who must be onsite … Now that is crap service.

2 Likes

Thanks for the perspective, tc10. :slight_smile:

It’s coming :kangaroo:It’s coming - It’s coming :kangaroo: It’s coming :kangaroo:It’s coming

Too - MAW - roe!   :point_down:

:point_down: ‘Total Reviews’ has spiked from 115K to 116K in just seven days! I have no idea what that means!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hualai&hl=en_US

Don’t check it all the time, you can’t day trade it!

VOTE post #14 instead! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh no! The suspense is too much. :scream:

1 Like

Don’t read this, it contains mildly political content.

I needed to put a big-laughing President Harris ‘presenting’ in the empty black space on the left but I just didn’t have the chops (nor the will) to go on. :slight_smile:

I am pro-peace, non-partisan. :dove:

Comment removed after consideration. :shushing_face:

Revised. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ugh, nothing seems different, it hasn’t changed at all!

Anti-climax much??

VOTE post #14 to protest!

(A lot of weak geeks are betting the pharm on this. Can’t you feel the tension? :slight_smile: )

I dislike anti-climaxes.

Guess I can download the new app later today. I don’t feel an urgent need.

Thanks for the review.

1 Like

No, I mean really, it hasn’t changed AT ALL. It’s still 2.5.whatever. Sheesh.

I got up extra early, too. :sunrise_over_mountains:

1 Like

I missed your obliqueness.

I would go back to bed, but I need to get shopping done today.

Bummer.

1 Like

Treat yourself. Get something ripe and juicy and glom! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Not untill January 2024 when the most problems started, starting with the recordings not working except maybe 2 days out of 30, instead of working 3 days out of 30 in 2023, and the billing being wrong, 10.86 instead of 8.61. I have v2, v3 cams, v1, v2 and v3 pam cans, a doorlock installed, with the v1 doorbell cam i misplaced so not installed and a v2 2k doorbell, that I’ve been using since feb 2021. Some with sd cards most without them in Sep 2023 there was a special for the unlimited cam plus at 7.99 plus tax with no expiration date, that now for new people is only for a year. Completely CROOKED THIS YEAR. Feel free to contact me if curious, or want proof of what I’ve said here.

Tc10 that’s better than you get here with wyze. Ive spent houurs upon hours talking to the morans in tech support hete almost every month about just sd card recordings not working, then bought the unlimited cam plus last september on special at 7.99 which worked for the most part untill they decided to redo the system and back to cam plus not working, being over charged, with no refunds, and now an app that doesnt care what I want I get what they want me to have, which is a non working app. Every unwanted update resets my app to default with no recordings at all. [Mod Edit] if anybody wants to help me get thus app under control! Thank you

[Mod Note]: Personal information has been manually removed for privacy and security reasons. Please use the Direct Message feature to communicate private information.

Ok, it’s too soon to do this, but I’m doing it anyway. Wyze App Google Play rating is down ~5% since our last update (before the release of 3.0.) And ‘total reviews’ has FALLEN from 115K to 113K?? What??

I clearly don’t understand how this works. :face_with_diagonal_mouth:

1 Like