Welcome To Our New Forum! (Instructions Here)

:rofl:

2 Likes

Thanks for helping out milehiguy for me, folks! I should definitely switch away from saying DMs in that thread… I spend so much time on different social media platforms that it bleeds over sometimes. :sweat_smile:

I had a lot of fun with discobot. I sent it an adorable baby tapir! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

FWIW … at first I was a bit apprehensive, but am starting to really like the new forum setup and feature set. :+1:

3 Likes

That’s great! We’re so stoked to hear it! :smiley:

1 Like

That is what I am used to ,Example : I will send you a PM Or I will send you a message

2 Likes

Strike through. @UserCustomerGwen @Loki Why can’t I strike through text when I edit one of my earlier posts when new information proves the comment incorrect or unclear? I could just delete the text, but once people have “liked” it or referenced it in another post, I feel strike through is a more honest way to make it clear for newer readers. Strike through allows me to leave the text as originally posted, yet edit to add text with updated information.

1 Like

The site supports HTML, so put “del” enclosed in <> before the text and “/del” enclosed in <> after it. like this

6 Likes

I like it! Now, if I can only remember it.

4 Likes

Is there a way to change the order of the posts to most recent? So far I can’t find a switch.

2 Likes

Depends where you’re looking. Generally, most recent order is the default (look at the Activity column to see the recency). If you are doing a search, there’s a menu to choose the order.

2 Likes

Wonderfull product, i’m waiting for my 3dr camera. By the way i’m from Quebec and your products work’s well, thank you and your team jeep the good work :relaxed:

1 Like

Would love to see both tutorials but you just lost me at “just and say”. rofl

1 Like

Quick check, can you see the @ discobot tags that should be after “just” and “say”? I could see that being very confusing without knowing you’re supposed to tag the tutorial bot!

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Notification by text?

G Girl… SWEET… I was having a rough time with the other one… I’m not a forum guy and honestly, I was the bozo… and it was confusing… kind of embarrassed at my ignorance as to navigation… I hope I can sort this configuration out and contribute to my favourite gang in consumer world… WYZE Company

1 Like

I’m lost… Not going to engage, with all due respect… this Sucks…
Time is precious, and I’ve spent my allocation with zero results… this is not a very effective method to communicate… FOR ME.
Im just not woke enough I guess…
I hope nevertheless, that success is on the way for Outdoor Cam and Full color bulbs, door lock. And frankly everything you guys design… Aloha

2 Likes

I tried to use discobot to go thru the new user and advanced user tutorials. Sorry to say, the bot does not know what I am talking about!

1 Like

Looks like you figured discobot out. Congrats on your Licensed badge! :+1:

4 Likes

It is difficult to type in new format as [he keyboard covers our typing

1 Like