"Video clip does not exist..."

Hi,
First time member here, so go easy on me : )
Happy Wyzecam (2) user here but one puzzling question - I occasionally get a motion notification w/date& time and no video clip -just “Video clip does not exist in the cloud or is still being uploaded.Please try again later.” but it never uploads, Help please, thx!

This is primarily a user to user forum. I would click the Support link at the top of this page and run through the troubleshooting section. If that doesn’t do it, and if you don’t get other help here from the community, file a support ticket, preferably from within the app while the bad camera is connected so that the logs are captured. You might want to submit the ticket right away because there’s somewhat of a backlog. You can always let them know it’s already resolved when they contact you.

I got the same thing, just now.

When I tried to review, what seemed to be a lost delivery guy.

When do delivery guys have drivers?
He checked out six houses in the dark. Then repeated the same six houses.

IR & Notifications got him for 12 sec. I want to see what is really going on, out there?

Here’s a screen shot n he just came back again!

Just like the commercial, he saw me looking thru the window, turned around and left.

Will turn a copy in to police n media to alert the community!

IMG_20181123_211630

@BigBurly13 It l.oks like you may have closed your browser before the image uploaded. You can edit the post by clicking the pencil icon

Thx,

I was totally distracted by all this.

I was in the process of contacting authorities & the media.

My brother thinks they are part of the “Xmas pkg stealing” crowd.

Either way, I won’t stand for it!

I’ve got to look up the section on how to retrieve video from the SD card once, it has been removed, from the device.

My wyze app & wifi are a bit too buggy, tonight. To watch 20 mins of video without the app rebooting, restarting or crashing.

In hindsight What a terrible answer that proved to be